Sunday, January 26, 2014

In a sick and Ranty mood....

        

I CAN'T HAVE OVER THE COUNTER!!!!!!!!!

Therefore I shall WHINE!!! 

Since you know I don't have any actual wine.... Or cheese for that matter... 

Moving on...



        So I'm miserable... 

     I've got a cold, and can't sleep, can't take anything over the counter because it messes with my Depokote <- sp? and Abilify, and the other long list of Meds I take for this or that. So I have to switch my days at work so I can go to a crappy clinic and get something that won't fucking kill my sickly ass.

       Problem solved right? Nope. I can't get in anywhere until Wednesday. On Monday I have an appointment I can't cancel. Tuesday I have fucking Jury Duty! Seriously? I swear you vote for one President and now you gotta haul your ass out in 20 degree weather for something that you're never gonna get picked to actually do... 

        C'mon would you want me anywhere near a court case?? I say fry um' all till they be a sizzlin' and a poppin'. 

         Yeah, definitely not getting picked for this one.. YEah yeah, civic duty... Blah blah blah!! 

I Don't give  a fuck.

        I wanna stay in bed and be warm. Not that it's all that warm in my room. But that's a whole other rant. Me and the rock star....


Isn't she gorgeous??

Just wanna be toasty. And eat soup.. Yes she's a fan of Pea Soup... So am I.... Mom Makes a mean soup...

          AnYHOW!! What was I running off about?? Oh yeah, I'm SICK. I can be really stubborn when it comes to going to the doctor. I don't like um. they always want blood, and my body doesn't yield to needles so well.

More like my veins run for the hills and I wind up looking like a junkie on fourth ave on a Saturday night.  They get all surprised when my sugar is normal, and all the stuff that's usually wrong with fat people isn't wrong with me... My Blood pressure is perfect for anyone my age, I'm not a diabetic. I don't have cholesterol issues. 

I'm just Bi-polar with borderline tendencies and a not otherwise diagnosed personality disorder. JOY!! FUN FUN! WHAAAAA!!! I feel like Lucille Ball!!! 

They need to make better drugs.... Cuz I need um all... 

What's worse, I just finished a manuscript, and should be flying high on the hog. But noooo......... I'm gonna go whine to someone who doesn't mind....

This here ends the rant... 





































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Joining Us! Remember dear reader of the wee hours if you have enjoyed this or anything else you have found here give us a like, a share or leave a comment! We love to hear from you! And by We I mean me and the voices that write the books!
Oh and the cats.... Always the Cats....
Cheers! And Happy Reading!